Monday, April 23, 2007

if you are thinking of taking the tribe cross country, this is your automobile.

Watching Speed Racer again with my kids reminded me of some of the cars I wanted as a boy. They will, naturally, reflect my television viewing experiences.




KITT ...

Move over, David Hasselhoff!




I loved the Mach 5.
Go, Speed Racer! Go, Speed Racer!
Go, Speed Racer! Go!




How cool was Starsky's Torino? Didn't it make everyone want to be an undercover cop?




The Duke boys could outrun anything in the General Lee.

Of course, there was nothing they could break that Crazy Cooter couldn't fix.


On the water, the Bat Boat. In the air, the Bat Copter, but on land it had to be the Batmobile. I got to see it at a car show as a kid and was only disappointed that I didn't get to see Batman & Robin ... or at least the Penguin!


As a big boy, I would have to go with a 1959 Corvette, red, of course.

What's your dream ride?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 22 April, 2007 23:59, Blogger Unknown said...

That is a beautiful selection you have compiled to be sure. Wonderful taste :)

 
At 23 April, 2007 09:17, Blogger Lance said...

Put me down for a baby blue Chevette with white wall tires and glass packs.

 
At 23 April, 2007 21:12, Blogger Rev. said...

Dude, where's the Harley?!?

 
At 25 April, 2007 19:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A 1955 Chevrolet 2-door......let me rephrase tht, a completed 1955 CHevy 2-door. ;)
-KingPin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting