Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's illegal in nine countries.

There have been concerns about Keith Richards (of Rolling Stones fame) for years, but this was still surprising (HT Blade).

Apparently, he's been known to consume some drugs in his day, but this seems at a bit excessive to me.
"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father."

Maybe I'm just a traditional sort of guy, but I'm gonna go out on a controversial limb and say snorting the cremated remains of one's father mixed with some cocaine is a bit unstable. There, I said it.
"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."
Dear reader, even if it won't kill you, please resist the urge to snort a beloved family member. Keith knew his dad better than I, admittedly, but I'm still not so sure his dad would have been a big fan.

2 Comments:

At 04 April, 2007 08:47, Blogger etoc said...

C'mon you judgmental thug . . . everyone grieves differently you know! Kind of gives new meaning to "chip off the old block..."

 
At 04 April, 2007 11:23, Blogger Rev. said...

"It contains real panther bits, so you know it's good."

Richards' PR team is now saying that this was an "April Fool's" type joke.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-04-03-keith-richards_N.htm?csp=34

Bad joke, if it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting