Sunday, April 08, 2007

Defeat does not exist in this dojo, does it?!

8Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. 9We know that Christ being raised from the dead will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him. 10For the death he died he died to sin, once for all, but the life he lives he lives to God. 11So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus.
-Romans 6:8-11, ESV

Rejoice! He is risen. He is risen indeed!

He cannot be defeated by death, neither can we who are in Christ.
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.
Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live"
-John 11:25, ESV


P.S. My four-year old boy came running into my room to wake me up this morning with all the enthusiasm I think his little body could muster.

In exuberance he declared, "Mom said, 'Jesus is alive!'"

Now, THAT is the way to start a day of victory!

2 Comments:

At 10 April, 2007 02:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, is that your little boy ? :D Sure looks dif from the myspace pic! LOL, and yes that is an awesome way to start off the day. Man, I love kids! Adults need that kind of exuberance concerning the things of Christ!

 
At 10 April, 2007 02:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA ignore my other comment's 1st part. I had two blogs open - yours and another friend's... I feel so slow right now, lol. I was like, Man, he just grabbed a random pic of someone's child. Gunny, I'm getting old, LOL. Haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting