Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Abby who? Abby Normal.

STRESS TEST (HT Billie Hartman)

I am not sure exactly how this works, but this is amazingly accurate.

The picture below has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress levels at the Mayo Clinic and later at Fletcher Medical Center in Burlington.

Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study revealed that, in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress will find many differences between the two dolphins.

The more differences a person finds, the more stress that person is experiencing.

Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences you may need to take a vacation.




Labels:

10 Comments:

At 05 August, 2008 09:16, Blogger Timothy said...

LOL! That was perfect!
Thanks.

 
At 05 August, 2008 10:02, Blogger Lance said...

Dang.

I gotta go back to the beach.

 
At 05 August, 2008 12:44, Blogger samurai said...

HAhahahahahahaha - man! I need to show this to the wife... and then find some time to get the family away!

 
At 05 August, 2008 15:44, Blogger Oilcan said...

Young Frankenstein

That's "Fronkensteen"

I see a cow next to the dolphin, which is bad. Even worse, the cow tells me to "Eat more tuna".

I don't know what it means, other than I need to leave for vacation immediately.

 
At 05 August, 2008 16:51, Blogger GUNNY said...

Oil, sounds like you got Chick-Filitis, an acute case. Yes, immediate vacation is prescribed.

That goes for the rest of yuhs.

Sincerely,
Dr. Fronkensteen

 
At 06 August, 2008 11:24, Blogger mi familia said...

What dolphins?

 
At 06 August, 2008 13:26, Blogger GUNNY said...

Prior to vacation, I saw two cows, one driving the boat and the other water skiing behind it.

Now I know enough to tell the nice men in the white coats that I see dolphins, both dolphins, and nothing but the dolphins.

 
At 06 August, 2008 17:01, Blogger mi familia said...

What cows? I thought that it was a picture of Belinda Carlisle and Charlotte Caffey singing "Vacation"... http://www.gogos.com/dd/images_disco/vacation.jpg

 
At 06 August, 2008 21:15, Blogger Rev. said...

What a bunch of bull! ;)

 
At 07 August, 2008 17:22, Blogger Jade said...

I see sheeps when I sleep. Does that count? :ob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting