When I was your age, television was called, "books."
Providence Church deacon & youth director, Cody Dixon, has started a reading club of sorts and asked the elders for an "approved" reading list from which to choose. Each month, the plan is to read the book and gather to discuss it.
The following 13 made the list, but I'm open to suggestion as to what would be good for a church reading group.
- Hannah, John. Kregel Pictorial Guide to Church History
- Harris, Joshua. Stop Dating the Church: Fall in Love with the Family of God
- Horton, Michael. Putting Amazing Back into Grace
- Luther, Martin. The Bondage of the Will
- MacArthur, John. The Truth War: Fighting for Certainty in an Age of Deception
- MacArthur, John. Twelve Ordinary Men: How the Master Shaped His Disciples for Greatness, and What He Wants to Do with You
- Metzger, Will. Tell the Truth: The Whole Gospel to the Whole Person by Whole People
- Pink, Arthur. The Sovereignty of God
- Piper, John. The Pleasures of God: Meditations on God's Delight in Being God
- Roberts, Vaughan. God's Big Picture
- Sproul, R.C. Chosen by God
- Sproul, R.C. Holiness of God
- Tripp, Tedd. Shepherding a Child's Heart
P.S. Others I'd recommend based on prior Sunday school usage:
- Alcorn, Randy. The Treasure Principle
- Atteberry, Mark. The 10 Dumbest Things Christians Do
- Dever, Mark. Nine Marks of a Healthy Church
- Packer, J.I. Knowing God
- Piper, John. Desiring God
- Piper, John. Future Grace
- Thomas, Gary. Sacred Marriage: What If God Intended Marriage to Make Us Holy More than to Make Us Happy?