But you can't latch the hood too well, if you don't take the can out, you no-selling waste of space!
This was my lesson in an adult Sunday school class recently dealing with hindering your prayers. These are not things which will keep you from prayer; that's another show. I'm talking about people who pray, but their prayers are self-destructing.
9 Potential Hindrances to Your Prayers:
- Trinitarian Confusion
- Cherishing Sin (Ps 66:18)
- Defiance of God’s precepts (Prov 15:29; 28:9)
- Trying to Impress Others (Matt 6:5)
- Unwillingness to Forgive Others (Mark 11:25)
- Pride (Luke 18:9-14)
- Doubting God (James 1:5-7)
- Satisfying Misguided Passions (James 4:3)
- Living Insensitively with Wife (1 Peter 3:7)