Monday, November 01, 2010

Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?

I've been asked who are the top 3 people I enjoy listening to. But, I've never been asked the similar question, "Who are the top 3 people you hate hearing from?"

Without having to spend much time contemplating ...
  1. Bill Maher
  2. Rosie O'Donnell
  3. Whoopi Goldberg
These are people who, for some strange reason, have the platform to communicate ideas, but, in the world according to Gunny, nevermore would they have any such influence.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 01 November, 2010 08:17, Blogger Rev. said...

I'd have a hard time compiling a different list.

 
At 01 November, 2010 15:24, Blogger Oilcan said...

Gunny forgot about his other Kryptonitic people:

Robin Williams & Billy Crystal

 
At 01 November, 2010 15:25, Blogger Oilcan said...

aka Dumb & Dumber

 
At 01 November, 2010 19:20, Anonymous Knight said...

Sounds like a good list to me. Though I would argue that Rosie and Whoopi are largely irrelevant these days.

I would have added Donald Trump to the list. If I have to hear him say "You're Fired" one more time...

 
At 01 November, 2010 22:12, Blogger GUNNY said...

Knight, I would love to give Donald Trump a buzz cut ... or at least a swirlee.

Oil, you know those two make my top 5 on the beat down factor, but they wouldn't quite make the medal round. Or perhaps I've just had to endure more of the others as of late.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting