I have two books at my bedside, Lieutenant, the Marine Corps Code of Conduct and the King James Bible.
Blogger James Galyon tagged me for a Facebook note and I was curious as to how the blogosphere would answer as well.
Here's my offering. What's in your Fave 15?
"15 books you've read that will always stick with you. First 15 you can recall in no more than 15 minutes."
- The Bible
- Knowing God, J. I. Packer
- The Holiness of God, R. C. Sproul
- Green Eggs and Ham, Dr. Seuss
- George Whitefield, Arnold Dallimore
- Conscience of a Conservative, Barry Goldwater
- Bondage of the Will, Martin Luther
- Today's Gospel: Authentic or Synthetic?, Walter Chantry
- Animal Farm, George Orwell
- On Rhetoric, Aristotle
- The Reformed Pastor, Richard Baxter
- Dracula, Bram Stoker
- Point Man: How a Man Can Lead His Family, Steve Farrar
- Soul Winner, Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- A Quest for Godliness: The Puritan Vision of the Christian Life, J.I. Packer
Honorable Mention (in alphabetical order)
- Brave New World, Aldous Huxley
- The Institutes of the Christian Religion, John Calvin
- Let the Nations Be Glad!, John Piper
- Stop Dating the Church, Joshua Harris
- For Whom the Bell Tolls, Ernest Hemingway