No? Okay, then shut your piehole and listen to me when I say that I am FINISHED with the checking-of-the-bags CONVERSATION.
I'm not that great with small talk and I'm not often a great conversation starter. I've previously shared some of the worst small group ice breakers, but this is an interesting list I came across.
20 Conversation Starters
- What was the neatest birthday present you ever received?
- What makes you laugh?
- What is your favorite food?
- Where would you like to go for a vacation if you could go anyplace in the whole world?
- If you had to move and could take only 3 things with you, what would you take?
- How would you describe the "ideal" father or mother?
- What is something you can do pretty well?
- What is your favorite song?
- What is your best friend like?
- How would you describe yourself to someone who does not know you?
- Has there been a time when you felt proud of yourself?
- What kind of store would you like to own and operate?
- If you received $5,000 as a gift--how would you spend it?
- What is your favorite room in your house? Why?
- What kind of job do you want to have in 20 years?
- What talent do you wish you had?
- If someone could give you anything in the world for your birthday--what would you like it to be?
- What would you like to invent to make life better?
- What is something that bugs you?
- What kind of trophy would you like to win?
Some good ones. Any others?