Life is not whatnot, and it's none of your business.
One of the bigger beatings in my life is the dreaded and feared "ice breaker" that is designed to get total strangers to "open up" and share some personal information. I realize the intent is to develop a relationship, but these often happen in settings where we'll never see each other again.
So, what's the point? Having been tasked to come up with ice breakers in the past, I found these interesting.
Do you have any you'd like to add?
Top Ten WORST Small Group Ice Breakers
10. Share the worst sin you’ve ever committed.
9. If you were God, who would you punish first?
8. Which person in this group do you think needs to find Jesus the most?
7. Which people at your church do you wish would find a different church, and why?
6. If you could erase any verse out of the Bible, which one would it be?
5. Share the juiciest piece of gossip you know so we can pray about it.
4. If you could have anything from your neighbor’s house, what would it be?
3. What’s your favorite of The 10 Commandments to break?
2. If you could change anything about your spouse, what would it be?
1. If you could commit any sin and get away with it, what would it be?