You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered with hair.
A list of wisdom nuggets I came across. I'm planning to print off a copy for each of my kids, perhaps to hang in their rooms. But, then I realized that I probably need a copy as well.
- If you open it, close it.
- If you turn it on, turn it off.
- If you unlock it, lock it up.
- If you break it, admit it.
- If you can't fix it, call in someone who can.
- If you borrow it, return it.
- If you value it, take care of it.
- If you make a mess, clean it up.
- If you move it, put it back.
- If it belongs to someone else and you want to use it, ask permission.
- If you don't know how to operate it, leave it alone.
- If it's none of your business, don't ask questions.
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
- If it will brighten someone's day, say it.
- If it will tarnish someone's reputation, keep it to yourself.