Thursday, February 14, 2008

so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

The first time, I let it go. But now I'm really disturbed.

Rachel just got her 2nd credit card application in the mail. Rachel is in elementary school.

What's wrong with this picture?

I know we're a capitalistic society that depends on people spending money to keep things moving along, but are we so champing at the bit that we're trying to suck 1st graders into the world of consumer debt?

3 Comments:

At 14 February, 2008 12:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe I heard the story some time back about a man who got a credit card on behalf of his dog. I wonder, if my dog were to get one, whether he might want to buy me a few things?

 
At 14 February, 2008 22:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 15 February, 2008 06:14, Blogger not used anymore. said...

Wow that's quite the credit card. It's a good thing Sarah and I didn't get that one.

I think I would have to send the credit card companies a little piece of my opinion if this persists.

I do like that credit card. Hello Kitty. Goodbye freedom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting