His girlfriend gave up her toe!
I'm often used as a theological sounding board.
People have many questions, but over the years I've noticed that some (if not most) of their questions aren't that practical. Most arise out of speculative curiosity, particularly with regard to heaven.
The following are some questions about heaven I've been asked over the years. Seen any of these before? Some answers come easier than others and we can be more certain of some than others.
I share these for your speculative pleasure and welcome any comments/answers you might have.
1. Will we get to see our pets again in heaven?
2. What age will we be in heaven? Will a child still be young mentally?
3. Can our loved ones who have preceded us to heaven see us as we live our lives? Are they really looking down on us? If so, does it make them sad to see us in hard times?
4. Are there different levels of heaven? What will that look like?
5. Will I see my (unborn) baby in heaven?
6. Do we become angels when we die?
7. If somebody's cremated, can God put it all back together again?
8. If I get married twice, who will be my wife in heaven? Will we even have "gender" as we know it?
9. Will we eat & drink in heaven?
10. Will we recognize each other in heaven?
11. When we die, do we go straight to heaven? Are we hanging out somewhere until Christ comes? Is that heaven's lobby or something?
12. Won't I be sad in heaven knowing my loved ones are in hell?
13. What will we do to occupy our time in heaven?
14. Will we be able to see God in heaven? What will He look like? (i.e., will He have a form)
15. Will we see Jesus still in human flesh in heaven?
16. Will we remember our earthly lives and miss our friends and/or still have "childhood scars" or bad memories?
17. Do/Can people really die and go to heaven and then come back on the operating table?
18. Will we be able to sin in heaven? If not, does that mean we'll be robots?
19. If I donate a kidney or a toe (for example), will I get it back in heaven?
20. Will we be omniscient in heaven? (i.e., will we know it all then?)
21. Will we wear clothes in heaven? Or will we see we're naked and yet feel no shame?