Am I reading my diss-meter correctly here? 'Cause I could swear I'm being blown off!
In the midst of a Sunday school series on what it means to be Reformed, we've covered evangelism the past two weeks.
The following are 7 books I would highly recommend on evangelism:
- D. A. Carson (general editor), Telling the Truth
- Walter Chantry, Today's Gospel: Authentic or Synthetic?
- Mark Dever, The Gospel and Personal Evangelism
- Will Metzger, Tell the Truth: The Whole Gospel to the Whole Person by Whole People
- J. I. Packer, Evangelism & the Sovereignty of God
- John Piper, Let the Nations Be Glad!
- Charles Spurgeon, The Soul Winner
[Update: Thanks for the other suggestions in the comments.]