Tuesday, October 02, 2007

It was an accident. I'll take it again. I can fail, I know I can.

I got this trifecta of tests forwarded to me and I thought they were good enough to share. (HT Marky Mark)

They are based on the sayings/words of Jesus. Honestly, I think preaching through the parables this year and going through Luke on Sunday nights has given me a bit of a leg up. These are not easy.
  1. Beginner’s Test
  2. Intermediate Test
  3. Advanced Test
I got a 10,10, 9. The one I missed on the Advanced I missed hard. I guessed at it and had to look it up. When I did it, I realized it would have been my last guess. There was another one on there that I basically had to go 50-50.

So, if you need to "phone a friend," I might not be your best option.

How'd you do?

I'm curious to see how you seminary boys do. I'm not sure my ThM or MSt really helped me much here. This is just knowing the Bible.

8 Comments:

At 02 October, 2007 20:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

: ) i saw this too.
i was only brave enough to take the beginner level.
got a 10 on it...that was good enough for me!

 
At 02 October, 2007 21:14, Blogger Unknown said...

....10, 9, 4

when it started asking about orders.. yeah, I wasn't getting that

 
At 02 October, 2007 22:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this type of quiz so I'll take the bait. 10, 9, 2 - deficiency identified.

 
At 03 October, 2007 12:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oilcan scored 9, 7, 5. That is a 70% average. So at this point, I would just barely pass into Heaven.

 
At 03 October, 2007 13:15, Blogger Matthew Bradley said...

Oilcan...I heard the standards were higher than that in order to gain entrance. :-)

 
At 03 October, 2007 13:18, Blogger GUNNY said...

Didn't Jesus say, "Unless your test scores surpass those of the scribes and pharisees you will in no way graduate to heaven"?

We just might need the imputation of another's test scores, eh?

 
At 03 October, 2007 19:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't this whole 'red' letters bit feed into some of Jesus vs. Paul distraction of the liberal theologians. Is mastering the red letters more honorable than knowing the book of Deuteronmy or Leviticus for that matter. I happen to be a fan of all of God's Holy Scripture, and therefore I refuse to partake in your Marcionistic reindeer games. (10,9,6)

 
At 04 October, 2007 20:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

10, 9, 8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting