Monday, December 25, 2006

What do you want? You...you want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down.

What did you want for Christmas?

What did you get? Have you been good?

By God's grace, I got my Christmas gifts early.

My greatest Christmas gift of 2006 I received in late October, a Cardinals World Series victory.



The greatest Christmas gift of all time I received years ago, the Lord Jesus Christ.
“God hath long contended with a stubborn world, and thrown down many a blessing upon them; and when all his other gifts could not prevail, he at last made a gift of himself.”
-Henry Scougal, The Life of God in the Soul of Man
What do you want? You want the moon?

How about a relationship with the One who created the moon and stars, being justified through the sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ?
God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
-Romans 5:8 (ESV)
How's that for a Merry Christmas?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting