Monday, August 24, 2009

That's amazing, so much love, and also so much information.

From the other room, I heard my four year old ask her older sister, "Why do people close their eyes when they get a hug?"

Interesting little person question, I thought.

So, I called her in to ensure I transcribed the question correctly. She then offered a potential answer for her own question:
"Maybe 'cause they love each other. Maybe that's why."
Hmm. I'm gonna be on hug watching patrol now to see whether or not its really love.

(See also Brothers don't shake hands; brothers gotta hug.)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 24 August, 2009 07:50, Blogger samurai said...

That is cool

 
At 24 August, 2009 08:30, Blogger Young Wife said...

Kids pick up on the most interesting things.

 
At 17 September, 2009 23:53, Blogger not used anymore. said...

note to self:

close eyes when hugging brother, brother's wife, brother's parents, his kids and/or mine.

P.S. Which little person? I'm guessing #2 asked while #3 answered.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting