Monday, July 31, 2006

I wanna say something. I wanna put it out there. If you like it, you can take it; if you don't, send it right back.

For all the singles out there, Christian pick up lines.

*Caveat, I am not responsible to the repercussions of your actions. Use at your own risk!

1) Nice Bible; care to share it with me?

2) I would like to pray with you.

3) You know Jesus, Me too.

4) God told me to come talk to you.

5) I know a church where we could go and talk.

6) How about a hug, sister?

7) Do you need help carrying your Bible? It looks heavy.

8) Christians don't shake hands, Christians gotta hug.

9) Oh you are cold? Ever read Ecclesiastes 4:11?

10) Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?

11) What are your plans for tonight? Feel like a Bible study?

12) I am here for you if you ever need a prayer partner.

13) The word says "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the
hungry", how about dinner?

14) You don't have an accountability partner? Me neither.

15) You want to come over and watch the 10 Commandments tonight?

16) Is it a sin that you stole my heart?

17) Would you happen to know a Christian woman that I could love with all my
heart and wait on hand and foot?

18) Nice bracelet. Who would Jesus date? I, I, mean "What Would Jesus Do"

19) Do you believe in Divine appointment?

20) Have you ever tried praying at a drive in movie before?

21) Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.

22) My friend told me to come and meet you, he said that you are a
really nice person. I think you know Him. Jesus, yeah that's His name.

23) You know they say that you have never really dated, until you
have dated a Christian.

24) Yeah, I predicted David over Goliath.

25) What? Of course friends listen to Amazing Grace in the dark.

26) We have to hold hands when we pray so the circle won't be broken.

27) God has used you to teach me what true love really is.

28) Christians kiss before parting -- it's an old Jewish tradition.

29) I didn't believe in predestination till I met you.

30) I'll turn the other cheek for you, if you'll turn yours to me.

31) When they designed those Precious Moment figurines, I'll bet you were the model.

32) I have an extra dove pin. Want me to pin it on you?

33) Let's read the Bible together tonight. How about the Song of Solomon?

34) Man does not live by bread alone. So how about dinner and a movie?

35) The Bible says, "Greet one another with a holy kiss" and "forbid not the use of tongues."

36) Hi, your name must be Grace because you are AMAZING!

37) The Lord has cured me of all the bad-stuff. So you should get the new & improved me.

38) Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me

39) Your hair is like a flock of goats descending from Mount Gilead (SOS 4:1)

For the ladies: A classic brush off line ...
When you asked me if I wanted to live in sin with you, I didn't know you meant sloth.

10 Comments:

At 01 August, 2006 00:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh...

 
At 01 August, 2006 01:22, Blogger GUNNY said...

Don't act like you're not impressed.

I think you need two tickets to the gun show!

 
At 01 August, 2006 09:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about- and I kid you not, because a guy said this to me!

"God told my mom in a dream I'd marry a tall blonde... You wanna go out?"

angie

 
At 01 August, 2006 11:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you ever get married, Gunny?

 
At 01 August, 2006 11:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, chicks only like guys with great skills: bow-hunting skills, numchuck skills...

 
At 01 August, 2006 11:22, Blogger GUNNY said...

Hey, at least my lines are better than Napoleon's!

e.g., "I see you're drinking one-percent. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to."

How did I get married? I listened to Pedro's advice, "Build her a cake or something."

Plus, I wore cologne made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

Then, of course, I explained who I was ... "I didn't know to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books." Plus, I mentioned that my Aggie dorm room "smells of rich mahogany."

And ... at the end of the day, there was divine intervention as His grace abounded to me, chief of sinners.

 
At 01 August, 2006 13:14, Blogger M. Jay Bennett said...

Ha! Gunny . . . That blog's good. I want to be friends with it.

What about this pick up line: "Take me to pleasure town."

 
At 01 August, 2006 15:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to draw a picture of her, and I use plenty of shading. And then I say, "There's plenty more where this came from if you go to the dance with me."

 
At 01 August, 2006 16:09, Blogger GUNNY said...

Yeah, but doesn't it take quite a bit of time just to do the shading on the upper lip?

 
At 03 August, 2006 11:30, Blogger GUNNY said...

"M. Jay Bennett said...

Ha! Gunny . . . That blog's good. I want to be friends with it.

What about this pick up line: "Take me to pleasure town."

1/8/06 13:14 "

Oh, we're going there!

Thanks for the compliment on the blog. Even Merlin Olsen comes by and reads it ... on occassion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting