Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Did I hear a "niner" in there?

Were you calling from a walkie talkie?

I dig this sort of math trick slooge. Who came up with such ... and how? Could we get that person to ensure lower gas prices, even with some fuzzy math?

1.GRAB A CALCULATOR (you won't be able to do this in your head)

2.KEY IN THE FIRST THREE DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER (not the area code)

3.MULTIPLY BY 80

4.ADD 1

5.MULTIPLY BY 250

6.ADD THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER

7.ADD THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER AGAIN.

8.SUBTRACT 250

9.DIVIDE NUMBER BY 2

Do you recognize the answer?

4 Comments:

At 12 July, 2006 00:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its the number of the beast! Oh wait, sorry its actually a bible code. No, no I'm wrong its the number of hairs on my head. Okay I give why does my phone ring?

 
At 12 July, 2006 12:53, Blogger GUNNY said...

I've seen a lot of things in my life, but that was AWESOME!

Sorry about your car, man.

 
At 14 July, 2006 08:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll just take the Butcher's word for it.

-KingPin

 
At 14 July, 2006 12:25, Blogger GUNNY said...

Watch your language in front of the lady, punk!

No, wait. It's gotta be your bull.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting