Friday, May 01, 2009

I fear you are underestimating the sneakiness, sir.

Previously, I had written about Christian population growth and the obligation to be fruitful and multiply.

I'm even more convinced in that area and in our need to be more diligent in our evangelistic efforts where Muslims are concerned.

Watch this video clip about the world's changing demographics. (HT Gary Son) If it doesn't shiver your timbers, perhaps nothing will.

This should be particularly troubling to those who understand the essence of democracy ... majority rule.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 01 May, 2009 14:55, Blogger Ashley said...

Very interesting. I'd heard about the Muslim population growing rapidly in the US and some European nations, but I hadn't heard about Russia. That would make a really good Tom Clancy novel.

 
At 01 May, 2009 20:22, Blogger KELLY said...

This is a totally "unspiritual" comment...but, the title of your post is one of my favorite lines in the movie "Mr. Deeds"! :D

 
At 01 May, 2009 21:12, OpenID debbiekaufman said...

This doesn't particularly bother me, nor do I know for a fact this is true, but even if it is, God is in control. How do you think missionaries cope where they bring up their children in areas that are not Christian minority, or in most cases, O% Christian .

I see this more as a fear mongering tool and I hope this doesn't make Christian couples have undo pressure to have more children if they don't really want to.

 
At 05 May, 2009 14:00, Blogger Pablo said...

It would seem that pastors should lead out and call married couples to take seriously the cultural mandate of Gen. 1:22. We should "be fruitful and multiply," rather than adopting our culture's predisposition to seeing children as a lifestyle choice.

Gunny -- only 4? Time to get to work!
;)

 
At 07 May, 2009 14:32, Blogger brandi said...

WOW

mind if I borrow that?

 
At 07 May, 2009 14:58, Blogger GUNNY said...

You go, girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting